Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto). This coconut flour pizza crust is the best gluten-free and keto crust I've ever tried. It's soft and tasty, and sturdy enough to hold with your hands! You have to make this pizza crust!
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust is incredibly delicious and the perfect base for all your favorite toppings. Pizza is one of the most popular dinner ideas for families everywhere. You can enjoy this coconut pizza crust recipe that happens to be low carb, keto, gluten-free, and grain-free without all the guilt. You can have Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto)
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of coconut flour.
- You need of plain yogurt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of minced garlic cloves.
- You need of sea salt.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Vegan + Keto. This recipe is inspired by my coconut flour flatbread recipe. I used to buy flatbread to make pizza base so I thought it will be a great idea to twist my flatbread recipe to make a healthy crispy pizza crust that all my family can enjoy. Pizza night is a very important family time for us and it matter to.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whip the eggs in a large bowl with the yogurt and sea salt..
- Add the coconut flour and whip until very smooth with no lumps. This may take a few minutes to accomplish as it takes some time for the coconut fiber to absorb the liquid..
- Blend in the onion powder, oregano, basil, garlic, and parmesan cheese..
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper (spray the parchment paper with nonstick spray or you'll be peeling it off your crust later). Gently pour the batter onto the paper lined pan. Use a spatula or other kitchen utensil to spread the batter quite thin (the thinner the better)..
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven, add homemade pizza sauce, cheese and other toppings as desired. Place back in the oven on broil for about 8 minutes more..
A super easy, quick, and delicious low-carb, keto, grain-free, & gluten-free coconut flour pizza crust! Keto Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Tips & Tricks. Coconut flour is naturally sweet and you may notice this in your finished keto pizza crust. There's a few ways to cut the sweetness if it bothers you. Using psyllium husk powder in the Keto Coconut Flour Pizza Crust provides a wheaty-like-flavor that helps mask the natural sweetness of coconut flour.