Instant pot meatloaf. Even meatloaf can be made in the Instant Pot®! Place meatloaf on top of trivet and lock lid. Stir together ketchup, vinegar, and Dijon.
Cover cooker with lid, and lock in place. Turn steam release handle to SEALING. This flavorful, juicy Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite easy instant pot dinners! You can cook Instant pot meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg (6 oz) of stovetop stuffing mix, chicken flavor.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parm cheese.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 24 oz of baby red potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #1.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #2.
The meatloaf is made with ground beef (or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey), breadcrumbs, spices, and eggs, and I usually add potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot to make mashed potatoes at the same time, for an all-in-one meal! When forming the meatloaf, be sure to have an even thickness throughout so it cooks consistently. Making a foil sling helps trap the fat drippings and makes it easy to remove the meatloaf from the insert of the Instant Pot® after cooking. instant pot. Place a sheet of foil inside of the Instant Pot, turning up the edges to create a pan for the meatloaf to cook in.
Instant pot meatloaf step by step
- Mix meatloaf ingredients, 1-9.
- Spray the springform ring with Pam..
- Spray the perforated instert with Pam. (Got it on Amazon)..
- Put the springform ring in the perforated pan. Dump meat mixture into the springform ring/perforated pan. Make a slight dome leaving a small space around the ring..
- Put the beef broth & potatoes in the instant pot. Place the trivet on top..
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet. Put 1/4 bbq sauce on top..
- Cover loosely with tinfoil..
- Place the lid on, turn the vent to seal. Press manual, then adjust to 45 minutes. Once finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Carefully release the remaining pressure after that..
- Remove the lid. Check for a core temperature of at least 160°. If it's not 160, replace the lid, seal, press manual, and adjust to 5 minutes. Repeat until 160° is reached..
- Place oven on HI broil. Remove meatloaf and place on a cookie sheet. Remove the springform ring. Top with 1/4 cup bbq sauce. Broil on HI for 5 minutes..
- Remove potatoes from broth, and place in a serving dish..
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Slice and serve with potatoes and veges!.
Add beef mixture and form into a loaf. Place lid on and close (make sure the valve is in the sealing position). Tomatoes' sweet & sour flavors work well with stocks. So, mixing unsalted chicken stock and tomato paste into the tomato sauce will. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes is a whole meal made right in the electric pressure cooker.