Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots. This way they will still be crispy. If you reheat the keto tots in the microwave, they will get a bit soggy. Crispy cauliflower tots that are low carb and keto-friendly.
These Keto broccoli tots are reinventing a snack-time favorite. Gone are the heavy dense potato blobs and in their place are flavorful, tender broccoli balls with a tangy Keto-friendly ranch dressing. No more greasy crust either, our broccoli tots are oven-baked, perfectly crispy with just the right amount seasoning. You can have Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots
- Prepare 2 cups of kale/ chopped.
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
My last memory of eating tater tots is getting tachos (tater tot nachos) in a dingy bar in San Francisco, and the experience was glorious! The combination of spices, cheesy goodness and tots is a match made in heaven. Naturally, you're wondering how to re-create this experience on a keto diet… and the answer is cheesy cauliflower tots! Allow the cauliflower rice to cool a little bit.
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots instructions
- Cut the cauliflower and grate.chop kaleheat the butter in a pan and cook about 8 mints add kale until it soften.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, egg, garlic powder. Salt and pepper.mix them to combine, place remaining cheese on a plate, with your hands make the croquet shapes, and then roll them into remaining cheese to give them coating, place them onto baking paper and put into the fridge for about 40minutesto firm up..
- Preheat the oven to 400 f, bake the croquets for 25 mins, turn halfway through..
Place the cauliflower rice in a cheesecloth or towel and gently squeeze out as much liquid as possible. In a bowl, mix together the cauliflower rice, egg, cheese and paprika. Are Cauliflower Tots Keto Friendly Not all cauliflower tots are keto friendly, especially if they are covered in bread crumbs or dredged in any type of all-purpose flour. Pulse in food processor until it resembles mashed potatoes. Let cauliflower cool, then put into a dish cloth and wring out any excess water.