Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step. Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step. I doubled the ingredients and ended up with two pies.
Low Carb and Keto Friendly Butter Cake Recipe Instructions. First, start by combining the softened butter and Swerve sweetener together with a mixer until it is well combined. Next, add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture. You can have Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- It’s 2/3 cup of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsweetened butter/softened.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg/ beaten/divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of sliced almonds.
Finally, add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir. Easy Keto Butter Cake Recipe – a delicious, fluffy, indulgent vanilla butter cake that is naturally low carb and keto diet compliant! A while ago, my husband took up a keto diet – to lose weight, but also to reduce inflammation and help with some chronic pain. I actually developed this chocolate keto cake recipe a couple years ago, but originally made it with a peanut butter frosting.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
While that tasted great, I re-tested it more recently with keto chocolate frosting and decided that was the winner, with the flavor most people expect from this type of dessert. This cake is perfect for birthdays, holidays, or to pair alongside your morning or afternoon coffee. It's versatile, always delicious (even right out of the fridge) and can be jazzed up with add-ons, such as berries and cream, or some glaze and chopped up nuts. The simple keto cake recipe can absolutely hold its own against any cake mix or bakery style chocolate cake. Super dense and fudgy, it can be naturally gluten free, dairy free, oil free, and vegan… and I've served it to enough people by now who aren't on any kind of special diet that I can confidently say: even if you're used to traditional sugar-and-flour.