Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken. KETO JALAPENO POPPERS make a great appetizer that even the carb-lovers will devour! I'm including instructions for making these extra quick in your air-fryer, but they're delicious in the oven too! Either way, you need this low carb snack in your life!
If flavor is your thang, check out my other creative low. Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is an indulgent tasting, easy recipe and KETO! Chicken topped with a creamy, cheesy sauce with jalapenos and lots of bacon. You can cook Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- Prepare 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- Prepare of Popper Layer.
- Prepare 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
The crunchy topping just puts it over the top! This low carb keto chicken casserole is spicy, savory, and downright mouthwatering. Jalapeño popper chicken casserole with bacon is about to become a weeknight favorite in your home when you need an easy, one dish keto dinner that the whole family will enjoy. Serve it up all on its own or with.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken instructions
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.
Home » Low Carb Recipes » Chicken Jalapeno Popper Chaffle Recipe. Hold on to your seats because we just made the BEST Chicken Jalapeno Popper Chaffle Recipe!! Guys, you don't understand how excited I am about this one. Jalapeno Bacon Cream Cheese Popper Hasselback Stuffed Chicken (Keto Low-Carb) is a quick and easy, healthy recipe with baked chicken breasts smothered in bacon and cheddar cheese. Learn how to cook Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe that is keto friendly and packed with flavor.