Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. With a crust of shredded sweet potato and a filling of garlic, spinach and bacon, this quiche won't make it long. It's basically a perfect Paleo Meanwhile, use a food processor to shred one large sweet potato. You could use a box grater instead, but it'll take a little longer.
That's right, this sweet potato crust quiche is gluten and grain-free making this vegetarian breakfast protein and veggie packed. The trick to this crust is actually ringing out as much moisture as possible from the sweet potatoes so that it can bake a little bit before the rest of the ingredients get. A sweet potato crust filled with eggs, bacon, and plenty of vegetables – try it for breakfast or for dinner. You can cook Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- It’s of hash.
- You need 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne.
- It’s of Quiche.
- It’s 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Quiche is typically a breakfast dish, but this one would also be very good for a low-effort, high-reward dinner. Save the leftovers for lunch the next day and get two meals for the work of one. Red potatoes and sweet potatoes will also work! You can also use frozen hash browns in this recipe.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
Tips for making this potato crust quiche recipe: Grate the potatoes roughly. You don't want super Used sweet potatoes instead of russets, and I think I'll use russets next time for a little more. This sweet potato hash with sausage, caramelized onions, and eggs is a great way to start the day off right. When you want to serve the sweet potato hash, simply place it in a cast iron skillet or other I chose three different types of sweet potatoes to add a little color and flavor variety and it was really. This easy skillet sweet potato hash has savory and filling sausage and eggs with onions and Sweet potatoes, onions, peppers and sausage with eggs cooked right into the hash, it's Paleo and More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or.