Chocolate Granola. Try That Irresistible Blend Of Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate Nature Valley™ Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Fuel All Your Adventures With Our Tasty Granola Today!
DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE GRANOLA: No modifications needed! We came up with another excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast. Classic oats, nuts, and sweetened coconut get mixed with a cocoa-honey syrup before baking in the oven. You can have Chocolate Granola using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Granola
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
Tossing chocolate covered raisins, almonds, and cranberries with the warm granola transforms the humble oat mixture into decadent clusters. The almonds make it a little sophisticated, but we wouldn't complain about a handful of. HOW TO MAKE CHEWY CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BARS. Assembling the granola bars is as easy as mixing everything together in a large bowl until combined.
Chocolate Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together until thoroughly combined and the oats are all moistened. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 25 or so minutes, until it's starting to dry out. Then remove the tray from the oven and let it sit out to crisp up. Once its cooled, transfer it to an airtight container. Store for up to 1 week..
This brings some nuttiness to the flavor of the granola bars. This is exactly the chocolate granola recipe I've been looking for. I high recommend doubling the recipe as I made it as stated and it was gone in a day! I just can't say enough how wonderful this recipe is. In a medium pot set over low heat, combine the oil with the butter, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, cocoa powder and salt.