This super easy to make Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili has zero Freestyle Smartpoints and taste so so good. It’s a seriously delicious chili and one of our new favorite zero point soups along with this Weight Watchers Taco Soup and Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup.
Weight Watchers Chili is something that everyone on WW should absolutely have in their fridge or freezer. It’s the perfect solution when you have accidentally eaten all your point or are saving up for a special occasion. Made with all zero point foods, it’s hearty, filling, full of protein, and most importantly, tastes really really good. And if you aren’t on Weight Watchers, it’s just a really tasty soup that’s also really good for you.
The other amazing thing about this chili is that it couldn’t be easier to make. There isn’t any chopping, browning, mincing, or hard work. Instead, we let store-bought salsa verde do all the hardwork. Just dump everything in and dinner is ready in as little as thirty minutes.
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz. canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz green salsa
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- Slow Cooker: Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and either shred or chop. Return to the soup and serve with all your favorite chili toppings.
- Instant Pot: Add everything to the Instant Pot. If you reach the max fill line, you can add more broth after it finishes cooking. Set to manual for 8 minutes. Let the Instant Pot naturally release. Remove the chicken and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve,
- Stovetop: Add everything to a large soup pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 25-30 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve.